These stylish boots are light, comfortable and carefully handmade from the finest Italian leather, taking care of every detail to ensure delicate feet can develop unhindered. Lifetime Guaranteed, these boots are as robust as they are stylish with leather upper and durable formed, amazingly flexible sole for stylish yet hard-wearing shoe.
- finest leather upper
- finest leather lining
- padded collar
- flexible sole
- Lifetime Guarantee
- enable children's feet to grow and develop in a healthy way
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR CHILD'S FOOT:
Step 1: Draw a straight line down the length of a piece of paper.
Step 2: Place the paper on a hard flat surface alongside a wall. Have the child place their heel against the wall with their longest toe and heel centred on the line. Mark the paper on the line at the tip of longest toe.
Step 3: Measure both feet as they may vary in size.
Step 4: Measure the distance between the end of the paper and the toe mark in centimetres. Add no less than 0.6 cm and no more than 1.2 cm to your result to make allowance for foot growth. Next use our sizing guide below to find your child's shoe size.
Tips for measuring:
• Measure feet at the end of the day when your child’s feet are at their largest.
• Measure in the socks they will wear with their new shoes if appropriate
• Measure both feet and fit shoes to the larger foot
• It is best to measure your child’s foot while they are standing upright
• Children’s feet grow at a fast rate and shoe size should be re-evaluated at least every 2-3 months
Foot Length 10,5 cm = European Size 18 / US size 3
Foot Length 11,4 cm = European Size 19 / US size 4
Foot Length 12,1 cm = European Size 20 / US size 5
Foot Length 12,7 cm = European Size 21 / US size 5.5
Foot Length 13,3 cm = European Size 22 / US size 6.5
Foot Length 14 cm = European Size 23 / US size 7.5
Foot Length 14,6 cm = European Size 24 / US size 8
Foot Length 15.5 cm = European Size 25 / US size 9